SLCARP AWARDS 2023
NATIONAL AWARDS FOR EXCELLENCE IN AGRICULTURAL RESEARCH – 2023
- Encourage and motivate agricultural researchers towards achieving high standards of scientific research.
- Reward outstanding contributions made towards advancements in National Agricultural Development.
- Assist to improve their career prospects.
- Plantation Sector including Forestry and Floriculture
- Food crop Sector including Spices and beverage crops
- Livestock and Fisheries & Aquatic Resources
WHO ARE ELIGIBLE?
- Individual or group of scientists employed in public and private sector institutions, universities and NGOs are eligible to apply.
- Research completed during the period of 2020 to 2022 will be considered.
- Research undertaken in Sri Lanka by Sri Lankan citizens or by local institutions will be considered (for instance where there is foreign collaboration, major part of the work should have been conducted by Sri Lankan scientist/s).
- Contribution to economic development for the country is remarked.
Application forms and further details can be obtained from the SLCARP web site (www.slcarp.lk) or by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications prepared as per the prescribed format should be submitted under registered post to reach Secretary/Director, Sri Lanka Council for Agricultural Research Policy, on or before: 30th October 2023.
Sri Lanka Council for Agricultural Research Policy,
114/9, Wijerama Mawatha, Colombo 07.
Fax . 011-2682951